Goshen Friends Preschool is based on Quaker values that encourage growth by addressing every child’s interests, strengths and needs through a developmentally appropriate and responsive curriculum. Based on the philosophy that children learn through dynamic play, students are engaged in a variety of activities designed to help them grow academically, creatively and socially. Our experienced preschool teachers honor every child’s individual spirit, helping them to grow independently while teaching the value in friendships and teamwork.
• A multi-disciplinary curriculum that builds early math and language arts skills, as well as fine and gross motor abilities
• Weekly music classes
• 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-day options for children ranging in age from 2 to 5 (youngest students must be 3 years old by February of the school year)
• Enrichment opportunities from guest teachers exposing children to dance, martial arts, natural sciences, lessons in multicultural studies, and more
• An emphasis on outdoor play on our 10-acre campus and unique playgrounds
• Low student-to-teacher ratios capping at 7:1