Screen capture from the website, Code.org.
Dear Parents, Students and Guests,
I also would like to add that the following exciting learning activity will also be taking place this month:
Monthly Activity (during the student choice portion of computer class): Students will learn to use HTML (HyperText MarkUp Language) and Google Sites to create and publish a Web page about computer history! Please visit the lab's website (link is below under Parent Information) to view these pages.
As always, I look forward to another extremely productive month of learning and fun in the lab! If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: 610-696-8869, extension 302.
- Teacher Scott's Introduction
- Technology Evaluation Policy
- Student Acceptable Use Policy or AUP
- Electronic Reader Permission Form (eReader) - Grade 4 only
- Student Mobile Phone Policy
- Computer Lab Website
- Apps and Websites for Programming
- 3D Printer Information
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Information