Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Technology web page! I hope you are having a great vacation! As we all enjoy the fun in the sun, for those times when you need to cool off, either inside or under a nice shady tree, I have provided some super resources for you to help keep those technology skills strong. Below you will find these resources, displayed as links to websites, that promote practice and learning. Please feel free to use them as much as you like!
- Keyboarding: Dance Mat Typing, Typing Tutorial
- All Subjects: ABCya.com, Sheppard Software, The Computer Lab Website
- STEM: Code.org, STEM Resources
Please check back in late August for new links, thank you.
- Teacher Scott's Introduction
- Technology Evaluation Policy
- Student Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Electronic Reader Permission Form (eReader) - Grade 4 only
- Student Mobile Phone Policy
- Computer Lab Website
- Apps and Websites for Programming
- 3D Printing (information about our new printer)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Information
Tech-Savvy Student Showcase
Please check back in late September for this exciting new portion of the Technology web page!