Dear Parents and Students,
Greetings and welcome to the October edition of the Technology web page. For starters, I would like to wish a happy fall season to all! During this month in the computer lab, students in grades 1 -4 will be working with the following units: Computer Productivity using Hardware along with Software and Keyboarding. To help you see a more detailed outline of each grade's lessons and activities, I invite you to click on the links below:
In regard to the October activity of the month, that the children can participate in during the student choice portion of class, our 3D printer will be the focus of attention. Here, students will design, save and print a name tag that they can then attach to their backpacks!
I look forward to another suoer productive month of learning and fun in the lab! If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: 610-696-8869, extension 302.
- Teacher Scott's Introduction
- Technology Evaluation Policy
- Student Acceptable Use Policy or AUP
- Electronic Reader Permission Form (eReader) - Grade 4 only
- Student Mobile Phone Policy
- Computer Lab Website
- Apps and Websites for Programming
- 3D Printer Information
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Information