"The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery."
--Mark Van Doren
Welcome to our Enrichment Program.Teacher Joyce and I are excited to assist your child as they discover more about themselves and their world.
We will be working closely together to individualize academic and social growth in each of our students. We will be using a multi-sensory approach to learning. This will encompass movement, music, language arts, science, and art in various forms. Most importantly we will have loads of FUN. Tuesdays will be Art Day. Wednesday will be Cooking or Science Day. Thursday is Movement (Yoga) and Language Arts Day.
Enrichment begins on Tuesday, September 13th. We will have class in Room G in the Preschool Building. The children will eat lunch in the Extended Care Room followed by recess on the playground. . Please note the entire campus is NUT FREE.
Important Upcoming Dates:
- First Friends Picnic, Wednesday, August 31, 5:30pm
- Back to School Picnic, Friday, September 16, 5:30pm (Rain date 9/23)
- School Photos, Monday, September 26th or Tuesday, September 27th
- Harvest Fair Saturday October 1st, 12 to 3pm (Rain Date 10/15)
- No school Friday, October 7th
- All School Gathering October 12th, 10:00am
- Halloween Parade October 31st
Teachers Dierdra and Joyce