We are pleased to announce that Goshen Friends School will continue to offer the following scholarship programs:
Welcome Scholarships: Needs-Based*
We are offering one-year financial aid packages for students who are new to our Lower School, kindergarten through fifth grades.
Eligibility and the amount of tuition assistance granted will be determined through an outside agency, the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) in Princeton, NJ.
- Year One: The school will grant tuition to meet the full financial need as assessed by the SSS.
- Year Two: Students will be considered in the regular financial aid process.
Barbara Dixon Scholarships: Needs-Based*
Goshen Friends School is committed to serving children and their families who bring diversity to our school through their race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, and culture. As part of this commitment, the Goshen Friends School General Committee has allocated 12 scholarships for children of color from the greater West Chester area. These will be full tuition grants for qualified students in kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Year One: Students will be granted full tuition.
- Year Two: Students will be promised a grant for the full amount that is recommended by the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) in Princeton, NJ.
- Year Three: Students will be considered in the regular financial aid process.
Scholarship applications will be accepted January through mid-May for student matriculation in September.
Diversity/Quaker Scholarships: Non-Needs-Based
Grant applications for Diversity/Quaker Scholarships are also available. Please contact Mimi Ackers, Director of Admissions, for more information via phone (610-696-8183) or email.
*Families applying for needs-based scholarships are to submit their financial information to the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) in Princeton, NJ. Families applying for non-needs-based grants and scholarships do not need to file their financial information.
Link to Financial Assistance Service: http://sssbynais.org/parents/