Guided by the Quaker values of equality, integrity, simplicity, community, and peace, Goshen Friends School provides a strong academic foundation through a responsive curriculum and small classes to nurture joyful learning.
- We provide a quality education where children are empowered as learners.
- We recognize that there is "that of God" in everyone.
- We foster a welcoming environment of diversity, where all are valued and respected as unique individuals.
- We embrace stewardship of the environment and community service.
- We place value on being a community of students, staff, and families.
- We promote peaceful conflict resolution, trustful relationships, and respect for individual spiritual growth.